Monday, February 05, 2007

Herbi to Carni...

"Just Try it" were my best friend's common statement to me whenever we used to dine outside. Before the clock chimed for the advent of the new year, I was a pure herbi..a puuuuure veggie.. I loved being one, and my friends hated me being one... My friend always said that If i try once i wont forget it again..
One fine day, I tasted chicken and to my amazement ... it was amaaazin... "phew!" exclaimed my friend who had been tryin to do this since years... I had finally tasted chicken and could very well now call myself a carnivore....
Going back to the time when I was a veggie, the mere thoughts of one killing the chicken always frightened me and detered me from that lovely food..
Chicken, now, I think is really tasty and finally can conclude why people are crazy after it... Starting with chicken, i still dont know what I might taste tommorrow.. and would love that too...
As of now, I am freaking out on chicken, trying out the various delicacies available.. my mom has already gone berserk on the news of this.. but concluding that chicken is amazin..
Somebody Stop me..!!!

No comments: