Saturday, January 20, 2007

Inplant Training

According to the rules to be followed as laid down by the curriculum at Indo German (ohh.. thats where I am doing my PG) we have an inplant training in various selected companies, for a period of 6 months broken down into 2 months each, after every semester..
Sounds cool.. ISnt it? Being practical while still studying can be really cool...
I got a company in Pune (ohh god.. away from home !!) into the automotive sector. As asked during the interview I have been placed in the marketing dept.. hope to apply some of the knowledge gained in the first sem in actual world...
I have got a market research assignment !!! seems to really good...
Hopin for the best.. need to finish by feb 28th... coz college starting on 1st Mar (aaargh!!!)
Wishing all people out ther best of luck! ! and me tooo...

No comments: